GDPR information clause
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter GDPR) from May 25, 2018, Agriana Sp. z o.o. will process your personal data. Information and rules on how your data is processed by Agriana Sp. z. o o. are presented below.
The administrator of your personal data is Agriana Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at: ul. Główna 9, 82-224 Szymankowo, NIP number: 579-22-53-712.
PURPOSES AND BASIS OF PROCESSING
Agriana Sp. z o.o. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– taking steps to conclude an agreement with Agriana Sp. z o.o.
– performance of the contract concluded with Agriana Sp. z o.o.
– fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on Agriana Sp. z o.o.
– investigation and defense against possible claims related to the concluded contract,
– marketing, including personalized marketing and promotion of products and services offered by Agriana Sp. z o.o., during the performance of the contract and after its expiry or if it has not been concluded
– internal administration of Agriana Sp. z o.o. including statistics and internal reporting
In connection with the processing of data for the purposes indicated above, your data may be transferred to:
– carriers providing transport services,
– seed potatoes producers,
– accounting office,
– regulated professions, such as lawyers, notaries, auditors,
– the Main Inspectorate of Plan Health and Seed Inspection
– other entities providing services on behalf of and / or for Agriana Sp. z o.o.
PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE
Your data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to perform all obligations under the contract, including those specified in legal regulations and to pursue claims. Then the data will be stored for archival purposes.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
– access to the content of your personal data,
– rectification of this data,
– remove them,
– processing restrictions,
– object to the processing of your personal data,
– transferring your personal data,
– submit a complaint to the supervisory body when you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR Regulation.
INFORMATION ON THE REQUIREMENT / VOLUNTARY PROVISION OF DATA
Providing your personal data by you is not a statutory or contractual requirement – it is voluntary, but necessary in order to conclude and perform a contract with the entity you represent.